Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring!


As you can see, spring has sprung in North Carolina! As the saying goes "in like a lion and out like a lamb," March has broke the cold weather and sunny skies with gorgeous flora has come out to play for the season. After waking early for a quick set-up at work, I decided to enjoy the day with a walk, the Farmer's Market and a nice cup of coffee at my favorite Durham restaurant, Piedmont. It was the perfect spring day.

As I was walking in to work this morning (I know work on a Sunday is a tragedy), I could not help but take a few photos of the incredible cherruy blossom trees that line my place of work and really inhabit most of the triangle area of North Carolina. My floral arrangement for the day is to cut a few branches and stick them in an Eiffel tower vase. It is clean and simple, but simple gorgeous. Not to mention, they last for weeks!

Keep it Sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment