Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Arizona Red




In August, there was a potential opportunity to move to Arizona. Because of my adventurous spirit, I immediately jumped into daydreaming about Arizona. While I've never had a huge desire to move to the Southwest, I formed the image of my life in a small stucco house opening my glass doors with a rich cup of coffee and admiring the sprawling mountains and bright blue skies. The more I researched "El Pais del Dios", the more I became inspired by the rich hues of the land and culture.


Unfortunately, the "big move" never materialized. However, I am still quite fascinated with all things Arizona. The other night I cozied up in my home (sans internet and television...GASP) and settled in to read Travel+Leisure. Flipping through the articles, I gravitated toward the Top Rated Spa's in the world. I scanned down the list and three of the top ten destination spas were in Arizona. I must not be the only one that wants scenic deserts and gorgeous sunsets.


The reds and oranges are perfect for a fall wedding, but I recently found this DIY wedding on Style Me Pretty. It incorporates browns, reds, yellows and oranges that portrays their style as antique and worn with love. It makes me melt!


To sum it all up, I'm still in North Carolina. But a piece of my heart drifted to Arizona and it may just stay there for awhile.


Keep it sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment